We are a creative
Arabo was founded in Alexandria by Eng. Osman Afify in 1953. The company played major role in supplying Aswan High Dam-Egypt’s National Project- with Turbines’ Filters in the fifties.
Eng. Mohamed Al Arabi took over the management responsibility. He restructured the factory set up and fabricated the essential machinery for manufacturing filters. Over the years the product lines have been extended to cover very wide range of Filters achieving turnover of LE 90 million.